dimecres, de juny 21, 2006

James Blunt live @ Poble Espanol


Ja el tenim aquí! s'ha fet esperar però els amants de la bona música i les lletres en contingut
avui tenen una cita inal·ludible al Poble espanyol de Barcelona.



"You're Beautiful"

My life is brilliant.

My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

Yeah, she caught my eye,
As we walked on by.
She could see from my face that I was,
Flying high, [ - video/radio edited version]
Fucking high, [ - CD version]
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you.


Us pensareu que ens hem tornat bojos. Però tot té un sentit perquè uns quants afortunats podràn disfrutar avui d'aquest esperat concert




pregunta de la setmana

Qui de la (no) colla assistirà aquesta nit al concert?*
*la resposta no té truc i tot i que sembli mentida algú hi va


el premi consisteix en l'esmorzar pagat (xurros, no val a fer una calçotada) el dia de st.joan


notes d'interès nul

According to The Sun, You're Beautiful has eclipsed Robbie Williams' Angels as the wedding favourite in the United Kingdom.

En una radio anglesa van prohibir posar el single perquè provocava que la gent es poses violenta.

Una família tenia una nena en coma, i li van posar aquesta música 10M de cops. Com no, la tia va sortir del coma per poder apagar el CD!!